Monastic "For Kidney" tea
herbal mixture = 100gr.
- kidney and bladder diseases,
- kidney stone disease,
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract
Сonsists of the following herbs
- cornflower horsetail,
- heather birch leaf,
How to use:
- Add 2 tablespoons of herbs in 300ml. of boiled water (thermos or tea pot) and seal it
- Let the tea pot stand for 15-20 minutes for herbs to brew.
- Filter and add boiled water up to the previous volume.
- Drink 100ml. of brewed mixture, 2-3 times a day.
- With kidney stones, drink 1-1.5 liter of water daily.
- The full course is 30 days.
- Observe your state of health during the course
- After 2 weeks of pouse, the course can be repeated.
- Product Code: Kidney tea
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Kidney tea