Monastic DIABETIC tea - herbal mixture = 100gr.
Helps with the following problems
- diabetes mellitus and its prevention
- the threat of gangrene
- varicose veins
- memory problems
- lowering of blood sugar level
Сonsists of the following herbs
- blueberry shoots
- bean leaf
- gazleg (goat)
- ginkgo biloba
- chicory herb
How to use:
- Add 3 tablespoons of herbs in 300ml. of boiled water (thermos or tea pot) and seal it.
- Let the tea pot stand for 15-20 minutes for herbs to brew.
- Filter the liquid from herbs and add water to obtain previouse volume.
- Drink 100ml. of brewed mixture, 2-3 times a day. 30 minutes before eating.
- Product Code: Diabetic tea
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Diabetic tea