Monastic CLEANSING tea (laxative)
herbal mixture = 100gr.
- liver and GI diseases
- age-related changes
- helminthic invasions; enterosorbent
Сonsists of the following herbs
- flax seed
- corn stigmas
How to use:
Cold preparation method:
- Add 2 tablespoons of herbs in 300ml. of boiled water (thermos or tea pot) and seal it.
- Let the tea pot stand for 15-20 minutes for herbs to brew.
- Filter the liquid from herbs.
- Drink 80-125ml. of brewed mixture, better before bed time.
- The effect will begin in 6-8 hours.
- Cold method prevents possible appearance of cutting pain in stomach.
- Add 2 tablespoons of herbs in 300ml. of warm water.
- Let it brew for 24 hours.
Observe your state of health during the drinking process of herbal mixture.
Cleansing tea (laxative)
- Product Code: Cleansing tea (laxative)
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Cleansing tea (laxative)